Happy Friday, 5milers!
Every day on our marketplace buyers and sellers stumble upon or come with the craziest stuff. Well today we’re kicking off a monthly series about the weirdest, wildest things you can find on 5miles, among them:
- Technicolor High Heels, $30 (“Nachonails” of Dallas, Texas)
- Three-Step Toilet Training System for Cats, $35 (Brandon of Riverview, Fla.)
- Vampire Alarm Clock, $25 (Barry McDonald of Longwood, Fla.)
- Zebra Print Boots, $10 (Marisol of Arlington, Texas)
- Life-Size Tea Strainer, $295 (“Weird Stuff” of Kansas City, Mo.)
- Sponge Bob Costume, $1 (Cary Color of Whittier, Calif.)
- Lighted Halloween Crow, $15 (Lydia Bilboat of Hollywood, Fla.)
What’s the wackiest, zaniest item you’ve ever seen (or posted) on 5miles? Let us know in the comments.
Freaky Friday: What’s the wackiest item you’ve seen on 5miles?