On any given day, in any city or town in America, you never can be sure what you will stumble across on 5miles. Case in point: political campaign and candidate memorabilia.
That’s right, today is the Iowa Caucuses, which are the official kick-off to primary season that will lead into the Democrat and Republican conventions this summer, followed by the presidential election this fall. We did a quick search on our mobile marketplace, and came up with a trove of wacky and wild items designed to tickle your fancy—or, heaven forbid, ruffle a few feathers. Let’s take a look:
- Bill and Hillary Nutcracker and Corkscrew, (Dean Webb of Fort Worth, Texas)
- Donald Trump Talking Doll, $25 (Angelo Oliva of New York, New York)
- Hillary Clinton Toilet Paper, $5.08 (Arlington, Texas)
- Living History by Hillary Clinton, $10 (Saint Cloud, Florida)
- One Nation by Dr. Ben Carson, $4 (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Think Like a Champion by Donald Trump, $5 (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Trump Piñata, $20 (Steven Guerrero of Houston, Texas)
- Trump for President Mug, $10 (San Diego, California)
Clinton and Trump are, not surprisingly, the most well-represented on the marketplace in terms of variety and likeness. But where’s the love for their challengers? Bernie Sanders? Jeb Bush? Marco Rubio?
Got any political memorabilia of your own? List it on 5miles today.