Each year on the third Friday in May, millions of pizza lovers across the nation join in praising the qualities of pizza on National Pizza Party Day. You can celebrate by inviting friends and family to share some fun at your favorite pizzeria. Maybe use the day as an excuse to stay in and order a bunch of delivery pizza while binge watching your favorite show. Another way to celebrate is by buying, wearing, and gifting pizza themed items!
So, let’s get to it. If you had to choose, would you rather wear (A) Vans’ pizza skate shoes or (B) Converse’s pizza high tops?
A. Vans Late Night Classic Slip-On Pizza Skate Shoes on 5miles
B. Pizza print high top sneakers by Converse Chuck Taylor on 5miles
The 5miles marketplace carries a variety of Pizza items and collectables and we want hear from you! Check out your favorites and let us know in the comments. You can also share your opinion on our Twitter or Facebook pages! Don’t forget to post your items on 5miles so you can make some extra cash by helping others find what they need.
Share your photos of your pizza day on social media and include #PizzaPartyDay!
Other awesome pizza party themed items on 5miles:
- Kim V. of Las Vegas, NV is selling pizza socks for $3
- JT of Azusa, CA is selling a pizza portable charger $20
- Sara J. of Dallas, TX is selling a wooden pizza playset for $15
- Juliana C. of Pasadena, CA is a Betsey Johnson pizza wristlet for $20
- Gail G. of Omaha, NE is selling a brand new silver pizza necklace for $20
- J Naime of Corona, CA is selling an inflatable pizza slice pool/lake raft for $27
- Veronica W of Cincinnati, OH is selling pizza plates and parmesan shaker set for $20